ENTRY #15 Tala Elementary School
Celzo Academy recognizes and appreciates the efforts, dedication, and hard work of teachers and the community as schools transition to the new normal in teaching and learning. “Back to School” implementation video contest aims to provide recognition to the most deserving schools in the Philippines.
How to support your favorite school’s video entry:
1. Subscribe to YT Celzo Academy
2. Watch and like your favorite entry.
40% – Judges scores
30%- Youtube votes (views + likes) from August 23rd at 1pm to September 5 at 1 pm
30%- FB votes (views + likes + hearts) from August 29th at 1pm to September 5 at 1 pm
*Voting Scores: (earned points/highest points) x 100%
For 20 years, Gani Celzo has been an advocate of education and the disadvantaged kids. Last year, Gani launched these 3 projects:
1. Lapis ng Pangarap that aims to provide school supplies to students
2. Inspiring Minds, Transforming Lives raised PHP 140,000 and provided instructional resources, printers, TVs for MES students and teachers
3. We’re In This Together raised PHP 473,000 for the students of SNCSA