Spelling words practice – for kids – 4 letters and below
Spelling Bee Practice for Kids pre-k to grade 1 – 2 and 3 letter words, start from basic words.
How to Use:
1. Familiarize with words and sounds
2. Have 2 kids learn together, one to see and verify the words while the other is spelling it out.
3. Try to write down to improve writing, if doubt you can refer to the spelling in the video.
4. parents happily sit back and let kids spell out each word listening to the words.
5. Note down any unknown words and find in dictionary to better familiarize with their full semantics.
Coming Soon are the words with sentences and more.
Stay tuned to get next parts. All the Very Best Kids.