THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY WEEK! | Elementary Remote Teaching Vlog
Welcome to today’s video! My name is Kim and I’m a second year fourth grade teacher in West Michigan as well as a teaching and lifestyle vlogger. Today I’m sharing my favorite part of my week: meeting with my kids via Google Meets. As we approach the end of the year, the participation has gone down pretty drastically, but I’m still so enjoying the little bits of interaction I get with my students. Remote teaching is super weird and I’m ready to be back with my kids. I also found the Starbucks teacher tumbler that’s been going around Teacher Instagram! I hope you enjoy today’s video.
○ First Book Marketplace: https://bit.ly/2TNdamR
○ Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs: https://bit.ly/2M8ecFu
○ Dr. Beverly Daniel Tatum video: https://bit.ly/2zBxjoX
○ Mayleen (MrsCallsCampers): https://bit.ly/35uamiR
MY AMAZON FAVORITES:
^ This storefront contains affiliate links, meaning that I make a little bit of money if you purchase anything off of my lists. By shopping on my Amazon Associate page, you’ll find some of my technology, classroom, and lifestyle favorites all in one place!
MY AMAZON CLASSROOM WISH LISTS:
FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES:
○ Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember that you are BEAUTIFUL and LOVED!
– – “Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed” Proverbs 16:3